With the strain of Corona Virus, known as COVID-19 on the rise, alot of false information has been circulating social media, and various web outlets. As a result, we have created this page for up to date and accurate information concerning the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The following Covid 19 Update is from the Governor of Virginia
· Virginia will be removing our universal indoor mask mandate for fully-vaccinated individuals tonight at midnight, consistent with the latest CDC guidelines.
· It’s simple: either get your shot or wear a mask.
· Virginia also will end all distancing and capacity restrictions on Friday, May 28, two weeks earlier than planned. Because of the hard work of Virginians, we can safely move up our timeline for lifting mitigation measures. Vaccinations are how we get back to being with the people we love and doing the things we have missed.
· Over 4 million Virginians have received at least one dose of the vaccine, and our percent positivity, case numbers, and hospitalizations are at or near record lows.
· So get your shot, and let’s beat this virus once and for all. All Virginians over the age of 12 can schedule a vaccination appointment by visiting http://vaccinate.virginia.gov or calling 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682).”
DISCLAIMER: These materials has been developed for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical or legal advice. Should you have questions or concerns about any topic described here, please consult your medical or legal professional.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19:
- Wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
TESTING IN NRV:
TRUSTED WEB RESOURCES: